• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 5-star Maniac Strikes!

16 posts in this topic

Clearly a man with a wee bit too much time on his hands.... tongue.gif

A man with a bit too much wee time.......

A man with a wee bit in his hand?

Speaking of "too much time on their hands" someone yesterday clicked on the Timely thread in the golden age section 10,000 times in order to increase the number of views by that amount. Yesterday it was 2 or 3 thousand views less than the golden age have a cigar thread and look at it now. I kid you not. I would hit refresh after 10 seconds and the thread would have gone up 50-100 views. Totally bizarre. Can't take credit for noticing it, someone PMed me about it.

Remind me to skip the next forum dinner, too many weirdos around here. 27_laughing.gif

Speaking of "too much time on their hands" someone yesterday clicked on the Timely thread in the golden age section 10,000 times in order to increase the number of views by that amount. Yesterday it was 2 or 3 thousand views less than the golden age have a cigar thread and look at it now. I kid you not. I would hit refresh after 10 seconds and the thread would have gone up 50-100 views. Totally bizarre. Can't take credit for noticing it, someone PMed me about it.

Remind me to skip the next forum dinner, too many weirdos around here. 27_laughing.gif

Someone REALLY likes my thread! flowerred.gif

West

Speaking of "too much time on their hands" someone yesterday clicked on the Timely thread in the golden age section 10,000 times in order to increase the number of views by that amount.

That's just sad.

Indeed. Have we all forgotten the days when people actually cared about the amount of stars you had under your avatar?

Of course, the Mods decided to do away with personal star ratings for Forumites as they allegedly encouraged obsessive behavior.

Indeed. Have we all forgotten the days when people actually cared about the amount of stars you had under your avatar?

Of course, the Mods decided to do away with personal star ratings for Forumites as they allegedly encouraged obsessive behavior.

Great post Goldy. thumbsup2.gif

1698235-star.JPG

1698235-star.JPG.49ca4ba0b36458d8d2de8c428202dc68.JPG

Someone REALLY likes my thread! flowerred.gif

West

Or someone doesn't like the Have a Cigar thread 27_laughing.gif