• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Our latest quiz tests your skills for remembering cover details (or your keen eye when searching the pages of Gerbers or GCD).

Pop Quiz # 13 will be posted at 10 PM (EST)

Pop Quiz # 14 will be posted at 11 PM (EST)

Our latest quiz tests your skills for remembering cover details (or your keen eye when searching the pages of Gerbers or GCD).

Pop Quiz # 13 will be posted at 10 PM (EST)

Pop Quiz # 14 will be posted at 11 PM (EST)

:applause:

(...the sound of one geek clapping...) (shrug)

Took you a while to come back and check. Am I the only one to play? As soon as I saw the cat I thought that's a Batman cover. It's actually getting weird ...

Oh, and thank you for the contests. As you can guess, I just love that stuff. On top of that, it's extra cool that you're doing this from your own books! Keep them coming (thumbs u

sure, he paid me to plant several last time i was inside the archives of ZoomHQ - and i must say i impressed with Scroge's cover detecting abilities - rather Houdini like if you ask me

it's Ok, it's all part of National Security - Bush says it is OK, on TV tonight, i caught that part of one of his ultimatums to the country - we need more spying

Crackajack Funnies # 26

You did it again.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Amazing.

I hope that was one you had to do some digging to identify.

Otherwise we have to assume you have Gerber's books completely memorized.

Crackajack Funnies # 26

You did it again.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Amazing.

I hope that was one you had to do some digging to identify.

Otherwise we have to assune you have Gerber's books completely memorized.

Yup, that one was a challenge. My first impulse said it was a Street & Smith book à la Red Dragon or such. Didn't find anything there. Then I looked more closely at the inking for the bush and changed my tune to Dell and one of the long-running series. From there, I thought it must be one of the ones I haven't looked at much ... i.e., Crackajack Funnies.