• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
21 21

18,204 posts in this topic

I missed this part of the game. Is it too late to play?

Not at all! :applause:

hm And I notice Dilbert, Dogbert and Opus all hiding in amongst your books.

Is that radio in the background an old model or one of the new retro ones that also plays CDs?

That's an original 1934 (? Can't recall right now) model. It's a model that the Kents who have had on the farm: simple art deco-ish design, not the high range set which is more believable on the farm. The model was originally battery operated but recently fitted to be power operated. (thumbs u

54196-Radio2.jpg.bfba72199756eeb65e9bacc5d14f3e28.jpg

Neat Dr. Fate story BZ. I managed to piece together the disaster in my office. The Sunday funnies are usually stored in the back closet to keep them out of the light. They are back on a shelf and the comics are now at the top of the pile. I still have a bunch of platinum age stuff that has to be put away.

2322120959_bbc48f7ec8_o.jpg

2322120825_c5cc8e143d_b.jpg

2322121399_0339ebd89a_o.jpg

2322939070_8c435e64a2_b.jpg

I found a comic in the pile. I must be back to where I started last week before I tore up my closet.

bb

Neat Dr. Fate story BZ. I managed to piece together the disaster in my office. The Sunday funnies are usually stored in the back closet to keep them out of the light. They are back on a shelf and the comics are now at the top of the pile. I still have a bunch of platinum age stuff that has to be put away.

2322939070_8c435e64a2_b.jpg

I found a comic in the pile. I must be back to where I started last week before I tore up my closet.

bb

:takeit:

2322121399_0339ebd89a_o.jpg

Super cool books, BB. :applause:

I bet not many people today remember Bobby Thatcher. It was one of the early adventure strips and a fun fact for trivia buffs: it was reprinted in the first few All-American Comics.