• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
21 21

18,204 posts in this topic

BZ,

Don't forget the other Flash Gordon artist.

bb

2321727992_dabe3d4e3a.jpg

As well as my late friend Dan Barry. If you ever had the chance to meet and spend some time with Dan you were in for a treat. He was quite a personality.

dannybarryflashgordon.jpg

When I was co-owner of the Chicago Con I had the good fortune to spend 2-3 hours with him one afternoon. Quite an interesting guy - and a helluva artist!

If I get new book shelves, will all of my old record albums fit?

:tonofbricks: I have thousands of records, too. :P

GA Forum Movers Inc: "We'll clear you out in a day!"

I think the motto should be, "We'll clean you out in a day!" lol

I missed this part of the game. Is it too late to play?

bookcase1.jpg

:applause: Great taste in archives WP. Your stack looks like mine: Spirit and Plastic Man mostly. :gossip: You're only missing the Blackhawk archive there. (thumbs u I do need to pick up both the Sandman and Starman ones. :sorry:

Is that anyway to treat a phone book? You may have to stack some comics on it to "press" it flat! lol

This is still the best thread in GA!

Thanks, BH.

Guys like Scrooge and BB-Gun deserve lots of credit for keeping things interesting around here. :applause:

BZ,

Someone has to stir the soup while the chef is out of the kitchen. I just follow your lead (September, October, No Wonder...).

By the way, I posted this in another thread but the point was to increase enthusiasm for Quinlan art.

He did a lot of nice work on Blue Beetle, Catman, Capt. Fearless and Miss Victory. Are there other things that I missed?

bb

2322276875_c3a1e2299e_b.jpg

I posted this in another thread but the point was to increase enthusiasm for Quinlan art.

He did a lot of nice work on Blue Beetle, Catman, Capt. Fearless and Miss Victory. Are there other things that I missed?

He also illustrated the Crash Parker feature for a few issues of Planet Comics plus stories in Jumbo and Wings.

In the early 1950's he did lots of work for ACG.

I posted this in another thread but the point was to increase enthusiasm for Quinlan art.

He also illustrated the Crash Parker feature for a few issues of Planet Comics plus a couple of stories in Wings.

In the early 1950's he did a lot of work for ACG.

Quinlan :cloud9: (do you know what issues of Planet and Wings, BZ?)