• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone found one of these?

9 posts in this topic

Been looking for a DF copy with this signed by stan lee, there were like 50 made, and my copy was stolen when I was a child, so I figured if anyone would know about a copy the people here would.

1699585-wolvie50.jpg

1699585-wolvie50.jpg.b1aab28cb7d344835fec2940154e5132.jpg

I was under the impression that I knew of EVERY Wolverine comic made for the regular series. Uless you are mistaken, I am wrong. I have only heard of a DF edition of issue 50 that was signed by Silvestri and Trimpe. It was limited to 149 copies. I have one for sale if you are interested. I have never hear of the Stan Lee copy. Try contacting DF for details.

I could be wrong about it being DF, but could just as easily be wrong about stan lee, but I don't remember a seal but there was a COA on it. Then again, it was for my tenth birthday so I could be wrong about both. confused-smiley-013.gif will get back to ya about buying once some more stuff in the marketplace moves. :P

Been looking for a DF copy with this signed by stan lee, there were like 50 made, and my copy was stolen when I was a child, so I figured if anyone would know about a copy the people here would.

1699585-wolvie50.jpg

I could swear I just saw an auction for a Wolverine collection that included a Stan Lee DF signed Wolverine 50. But, I haven't been able to find it.

Guess I will keep my eye out for it, and if it pops up I will probably bid 3-4X FMV for the other DF, if not, will just get a nice 9.8 or better of ther other one, and frame it.