• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four - Early Bronze Age stuff !!!!

35 posts in this topic

Just reduced prices by 25%-40% more!!! thumbsup2.gif

I will be listing a huge run of FF's from #169 to 400 ( 40% of the run is NM- and it'll be nothing more then $1.00 & $2.00 on each ) headbang.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmm

Just waiting for a return PM on books from #162 - # 200. Once I hear I'll be letting loose on the books again!!! gossip.gif

Just reduced prices by 25%-40% more!!! thumbsup2.gif

I will be listing a huge run of FF's from #169 to 400 ( 40% of the run is NM- and it'll be nothing more then $1.00 & $2.00 on each ) headbang.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmm

Just waiting for a return PM on books from #162 - # 200. Once I hear I'll be letting loose on the books again!!! gossip.gif

Figures... most of the books I need are between 116 and 161... yeahok.gif

news.gif Issues #201-400 will not be listed news.gif

Here's the scoop. I was just speaking to my father and he's gotten a bit of the seller's bug. He wants to try selling some comics. They will appear on eBay as he doesn't want to join the forums. So after I talk to him and give him some long boxes to try his abilities to sell I'll post the page in the eBay/Dealers thread.

The good news is that you will probably get them cheaper but have to wait a few weeks for him to sell as he's very slow at doing anything.

He must be trying to get some nookie tonight and let her shop longer then he originally wanted..

and done... ahhhhhh... seriously though.. the ol' man thinks he's going to venture into the selling side of this and do better.. I love these Father/Son confrontations... he's a wonderful man ...just a little disillustional gossip.gif

news.gif Issues #201-400 will not be listed news.gif

Here's the scoop. I was just speaking to my father and he's gotten a bit of the seller's bug. He wants to try selling some comics. They will appear on eBay as he doesn't want to join the forums. So after I talk to him and give him some long boxes to try his abilities to sell I'll post the page in the eBay/Dealers thread.

The good news is that you will probably get them cheaper but have to wait a few weeks for him to sell as he's very slow at doing anything.

boo.gif

27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif