• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Mark Zaid to testify before congress.

5 posts in this topic

It looks like esteemed board member Mark Zaid Esq. will be testifying before Congressman Henry Waxman's Grading Oversight Commitee.

It looks like congress is finally getting serious about this whole non-disclosed pressing issue. Strongly worded statements condemning the White House's attempts to out covert graders will soon follow no doubt.

IIRC this all has something to do with the CGC sending Matt Wilson to investigate claims that Saddam Hussein was having books disassembled in Africa before pressing them. It all gets pretty murky after that.

It looks like esteemed board member Mark Zaid Esq. will be testifying before Congressman Henry Waxman's Grading Oversight Commitee.

It looks like congress is finally getting serious about this whole non-disclosed pressing issue. Strongly worded statements condemning the White House's attempts to out covert graders will soon follow no doubt.

IIRC this all has something to do with the CGC sending Matt Wilson to investigate claims that Saddam Hussein was having books disassembled in Africa before pressing them. It all gets pretty murky after that.

i'm not interested in his thoughts on pressing, but if he lets slip who killed JFK, PLEASE give me a link to it.

Quote;//

Well, its not quite as impressive as being # 7 on the Registry .A quest shot on law and order might do it for me though,