• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave & Bold #28 for $27?

24 posts in this topic

There was a G Brave & the Bold #28 on eBay tonight for $27, with 1 hour left. The seller listed it as Justice League of America #28. I was so excited I was going to get a $385 comic for less than $100. It stayed at $27 for a while, then was bumped to $36. Still a steal.

Then the last minute came. Bumped to $48. I was constantly refreshing, with another screen already loaded with a $130 bid ready to go. Well, it got bid out of my price range. Ended for $206. Still a great deal, but I didn't need it that badly. Just wanted a killer deal. Check out how fast this bidding rose.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=2186155620

What I think happened is that this guy doesn't know much about comics. He looked them up in a price guide, and priced them too high. However, JLA #28 in G lists for $13, hence the $10 opening bid. If he knew he had a B&B #28, it would have started at $300. The high bidder got a pretty good deal. Especially if it's actually G/VG.

If I was aware of the auction I would have e-mailed the seller & let him know his mistake. I hate it when the vultures, gypsies, tramps, & thieves gather about. 893naughty-thumb.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif

Sigh...I am a worse troll than bubbles! confused-smiley-013.gif

You're both a couple of repetitive jerk-offs. Bubbles' has his "you got no life, you spend all day on the CGC chat board" shtick (heard that from him about 10 dozen times). And you have this in your troll arsenal ====> confused-smiley-013.gif Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

You're both a couple of repetitive jerk-offs. Bubbles' has his "you got no life, you spend all day on the CGC chat board" shtick (heard that from him about 10 dozen times). And you have this in your troll arsenal ====> confused-smiley-013.gif Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

mad.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifmad.gif

Actually he also has this in his arsenal ====> sumo.gif

Actually he also has this in his arsenal ====> sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Here greggy...arm yourself...

Bah, nothing can save him. My pet cat is trained to take out whole armies one man at a time. Be afraid. Be very afraid........

893scratchchin-thumb.gif