• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181...

272 posts in this topic

I just bought mine in the FS forum!!! woooooooooooooooooooooot

headbang.gif

get it graded poke2.gif

I'm struggling with that decision. I don't own any graded books and I've always looked at the slab as more of a tomb than protection...I think I'll just keep it in some other rigid holder that can be easily removed.

that looks better than a 8.0...

Everyone that has ever seen it says the same thing. It is -- by far -- the best looking 8.0 I have ever seen. Sharp corners, edges and only one or two tiny spine stresses.

According to the notes there are 3 noncolorbreaking thumb dents (i.e., bends). If I was to send this for pressing, I'm confident it would re-grade at a minimum 9.0, maybe 9.2.

Even as it is now with the small bends, I still think it should be a 9.0. CGC missed the call on this one. foreheadslap.gif

Books look great....anyone notice the recent rise in the price, just saw a 8.5 on ebay sell for almost $1200!

As one of the top 10 MOST CGC'ed books out there in the registry, I can't understand how this book continues to climb in price. Surely their can't be that many people who wants a copy can there? crazy.gif

As one of the top 10 MOST CGC'ed books out there in the registry, I can't understand how this book continues to climb in price. Surely their can't be that many people who wants a copy can there? crazy.gif

I've sold three copies in the marketplace since February (2 CGC 8.0's and a raw copy) and another copy (CGC 7.5) just sold yesterday. So there is still a huge demand for this book!

Books look great....anyone notice the recent rise in the price, just saw a 8.5 on ebay sell for almost $1200!

Almost $1200 and it had Cream to Off-White pages 893whatthe.gif

$1200 for 8.5 screwy.gif

joy bidder confused-smiley-013.gif

Ditto. I plan to get a 9.6 within the next 10 years confused-smiley-013.gif