• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181...

272 posts in this topic

...Let's see what you got. headbang.gif

Not bad for a quarter, eh? Purchased when I was in college, probably at the news agency on the Penn campus at 38th street, now long gone and replaced by yet another Wharton building.

Hulk181.jpg

Bought this one the month before. Astoundingly, these two books survived in this shape despite 6000 miles of (2) cross-country moves in the days before my collection was bagged and boarded:

Hulk180.jpg

This was the first book I bought when I got back into comics in 2004, it's been downhill ever since! 27_laughing.gif I remember having this book when I was a kid, I ripped the cover off. I have no idea why I did that to books back then.

This was the first book I bought when I got back into comics in 2004, it's been downhill ever since! 27_laughing.gif I remember having this book when I was a kid, I ripped the cover off. I have no idea why I did that to books back then.

You were a kid...natch! crazy.gif