• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay we all hate this ebay seller but this is pushing it even for him.

9 posts in this topic

We all know his comics are insanely overgraded. Then to get away from our email warnings he went to private auctions. Now he has a CGC book 27_laughing.gif. He says MINT in his title and HIGH GRADE which is a blatent key word spam and says to look at the scan when there isn't one. My favorite part however is when he says that the cream to off-white pages are "like new". I know it's a free world and if I don't like him just don't buy anything from him but this guy is pushing even my limits of understanding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2187039242&category=32744

Ericc123

There's another seller like this one called "comic-keys", who sells hi grade books through private auctions. This guy also blocks his feedback, which to me is a dead give-away right there. Too much potential for shill bidding in private auctions.

893whatthe.gif

uh oh, nobody panic, no need to dredge this up again...just let it ride and let him do his own forum searching... 893frustrated.gif

What is this "comic-keys" you all speak off? grin.giftongue.gif

It's like "Beetlejuice", Candyman or ablue - you need to say it 3 times before he appears... I actually on a current comic keys auction but it went too high for me frown.gif

What is this "comic-keys" you all speak off? grin.giftongue.gif

It's like "Beetlejuice", Candyman or ablue - you need to say it 3 times before he appears... I actually on a current comic keys auction but it went too high for me frown.gif

comic-keys

comic-keys

comic-keys

confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif