• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM HOS 92 & Conan #1

3 posts in this topic

Is there any light water damage on the back of the HOS 92? It looks slightly rippled in the upper left, but may just be my screen. I'd say 4.5/5.0 if not.

On the Conan, minor corner rounding and the tip of the upper left corner back cover looks to have a tiny chip out. I'll be picky and guess 7.5/8.0, leaning 8.0, though it looks even better.

Nice books!

Is there any light water damage on the back of the HOS 92? It looks slightly rippled in the upper left, but may just be my screen. I'd say 4.5/5.0 if not.

On the Conan, minor corner rounding and the tip of the upper left corner back cover looks to have a tiny chip out. I'll be picky and guess 7.5/8.0, leaning 8.0, though it looks even better.

Nice books!

sumo.gif About what I was thinking . . . just a tad different from the grades in the selling thread. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif