• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tired Of Keyword Spamming? Fight Back!

28 posts in this topic

If you're tired of keyword spamming then this should help you do something about it. After reading several threads this morning on this subject I decided to use our good friend as the example.

Easy steps for reporting Keyword spamming.

Go here and paste the item number into the "item number" field. Then cut and paste this (or somethinbg along these lines):

This seller is keyword spamming by using __________ in his title description.

Into the "concern" section of the form then click "submit".

I get auctions pulled all the time doing this, but the more of us that report then the cleaner Ebay searches will become.

You know this could take all day long with the number of spammer-sellers out there

Then I vote we concentrate on just stckwzrd for right now. For some reason, that guy irks me worse than anyone else. I think it's because I end up looking at more of his stupid, lying, worthless auctions when I'm doing my searches. mad.gif

You know this could take all day long with the number of spammer-sellers out there frown.gif

I'm not suggesting we try to clean up every thing today. This is only to help people in the reporting process, not an attempt to fix everything all at once.

You know this could take all day long with the number of spammer-sellers out there

Then I vote we concentrate on just stckwzrd for right now. For some reason, that guy irks me worse than anyone else. I think it's because I end up looking at more of his stupid, lying, worthless auctions when I'm doing my searches. mad.gif

I agree, this guy is the worst. I just reported 5 of his auctions, we should really concentrate on getting rid of him.

Tom

Same here. I just looked for the auction # in question and can't find it. Pulled down by ebay?? Thanks.

Good job guys. The auction I used as a sample in my first post is gone.

If you're tired of keyword spamming then this should help you do something about it. After reading several threads this morning on this subject I decided to use our good friend as the example.

Go here and paste the item number into the "item number" field. Then cut and paste this (or somethinbg along these lines):

I get auctions pulled all the time doing this, but the more of us that report then the cleaner Ebay searches will become.

BUMP!!! Enter this 893censored-thumb.gif's auction # in, and let's get this dope off of Ebay.

CGC HIGH GRADE MINT, and it's a 6.0!!! mad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2188784553&category=32738

BUMP!!! Enter this 893censored-thumb.gif's auction # in, and let's get this dope off of Ebay.

CGC HIGH GRADE MINT, and it's a 6.0!!! mad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2188784553&category=32738

Sigh....still bitter after he punked you out! confused-smiley-013.gif

Sigh....still bitter after he punked you out! confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh, quit being an asss and report the loser to Ebay.

Why? You think that anything is going to be done with the guy? You know it's his auctions yet you continue to click on the link! Boy...you are such a fool! 27_laughing.gif That's what happens when you become bitter and don't think properly! confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm about to write him some glowing positive feedback for his transaction efficiency. He was affected by the blackout up in NYC and wrote me as soon as possible and apologized for the delay of settling our Submariners transaction...seems like a nice guy. I may stay away from referencing his grading however... confused.gif

I'm about to write him some glowing positive feedback for his transaction efficiency. He was affected by the blackout up in NYC and wrote me as soon as possible and apologized for the delay of settling our Submariners transaction...seems like a nice guy. I may stay away from referencing his grading however... confused.gif
Nice to hear someone who's actually dealt with the guy! No doubt the grading's retarded but who doesn't know that? confused-smiley-013.gif