• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's YOUR CGC Submission policy?

5 posts in this topic

In detail, how much money do you budget a month for CGC submissions? Do you only submit books you plan on selling or what?

I'd like to start submitting some books, but Geez-Louise, this could cut into my back issue habit considerably!

I only submit books I plan to sell. Except for my three free subs for renewing my Collectors Society. I'm going to pick out some early Superboys that I think might be high grade and send them down there.

I submit comics that I think are in demand now or potentially in bigger demand 3 months from now as that is the general turnaround time from Cgc. Submit easy to restock silver Marvels in hi-grade. Not submitting my silver DCs b/c they are too hard to restock. ooo.gif

In detail, how much money do you budget a month for CGC submissions? Do you only submit books you plan on selling or what?

I'd like to start submitting some books, but Geez-Louise, this could cut into my back issue habit considerably!

I submitt important issues and stuff I might sell in the future!

Stuff I'm going to sell!

Use the $$$ to buy more comics! 27_laughing.gifsmirk.gif

Bronze age: 9.4/9.6 possiblity or better for non-key.

Silver age: 9.2 possiblity or better for non-key (book under OS $50 NM94).