• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Peter Bagge Hate, Neat Stuff and Dan Clowes Eightball OA

5 posts in this topic

Peter Bagge is a confirmed guest for the 2 day Seattle, WA Emerald City Comicon March 31/07 if u will be in the Pacific Northwest. U can meet greggy, Borock and the boyz too. headbang.gif

oh man, i have a the following week off too. i gotta check the price of plane tickets. what part of town is the best to get a room? is it a BIG show?

Mike,

Seattle, WA is a safe city and the con is near the downtown core within 2 block walking distance of their light rapid train system. Biggest show in the Pacific Northwest for attendance with a decent mix of local Seattle, Portland, OR or northern CA dealers that drive up. I expect Harlee Yee to be there too even though I don't think his name is on their website yet:

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com

Flight and hotel will be reasonable as Spring Break for the school kids will be over by then and it is not Easter long weekend yet. Fly in to Seattle-Tacoma airport; rent a car and drive 30 mins north to the con site.

acclaim.gif