• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO ARE YOU FIGHTING WITH?

42 posts in this topic

greggy,

I know what your really like 'cause I had the opportunity to deal with you. I also have the luxury of never, ever getting too serious with what goes on here. This is just a great place to get involved with people that love comics and I just can't dislike anyone here for that. And I do enjoy the disagreements et all, but I've never seen too much......hey, I'm gonna start a post on that. grin.gif

See?

27_laughing.gif

Hell...I would hate myself if I acted in real life like I do on the boards! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You have me all wrong. I actually like the fake you, but hate the real you! shocked.gif

Why? Because the real you can beat you up on a regular basis? confused.gif

See?

27_laughing.gif

Hell...I would hate myself if I acted in real life like I do on the boards! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yup on the boards you act like a Big Tough Guy who has all the best DC Romance Comics hoarded away and can throw around insults, coments, Sumo, Mad and Shrugging Shoulder Emoticons better than most.

Yet in reality you are a shy, quiet grown man with a tendency to wear tight short shorts in public and not have any realization of how wrong that is 893whatthe.gif and enjoy purchasing anything Wonder Woman that comes with multple joint and/or posing action.... tongue.gif

And yet we all still talk to you and continue to do so....

confused-smiley-013.gif

tongue.gif

See?

27_laughing.gif

Yup on the boards you act like a Big Tough Guy who has all the best DC Romance Comics hoarded away and can throw around insults, coments, Sumo, Mad and Shrugging Shoulder Emoticons better than most.

Yet in reality you are a shy, quiet grown man with a tendency to wear tight short shorts in public and not have any realization of how wrong that is 893whatthe.gif and enjoy purchasing anything Wonder Woman that comes with multple joint and/or posing action.... tongue.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

tongue.gif

I would go into how you are in real life but I won't go that low again!

Now...back off sucka! confused-smiley-013.gif

See?

27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

tongue.gif

Hmmmm a overweight tall man that walks like a Duck because he has arthitis in his gigantic 18 inch flat feet...Anything I am missing... 27_laughing.gif

See?

27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

tongue.gif

Hmmmm a overweight tall man that walks like a Duck because he has arthitis in his gigantic 18 inch flat feet...Anything I am missing... 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yup on the boards you act like a Big Tough Guy who has all the best DC Romance Comics hoarded away

893Funny-thumb.gif

'cause I know someone that actually has the best DC Romance Comics hoarded away. 27_laughing.gif

Yup on the boards you act like a Big Tough Guy who has all the best DC Romance Comics hoarded away

893Funny-thumb.gif

'cause I know someone that actually has the best DC Romance Comics hoarded away. 27_laughing.gifshocked.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

See?

27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

tongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

grin.gif I know it is hard to make fun of someone who has no problem making fun of himself first... smirk.gif

Haven't had much that interested me around here lately but a good fight thread is up my alley. A better quetion might have been - who would you like to fight? And for that I would nominate frick and frack from new england who like to endlessly bore us with their who has the better "collection" of 10 cgc books apiece . Other than arguing about that, obvious past times are needlessly pointing out every high grade book that pops up on ebay and Comiclink - drool. But as to the question of this thread "who are you fighting with," the answer takes me back to 1995 when The Freebird himself - Michael PS Hayes- was working out at my gym prior to a wrestling match at the civic center that night. I went over and shook his hand and asked who he was fighting that night. And what he said is my answer to this question - Anybody who gits in the way! Whoooo!