• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS books for sale! Freebies!

4 posts in this topic

Hey all, well time to clear out some books! I ended up getting a few books in a swap and they came back damaged (the cases). I thought I would offer them up here first as either a buy 2 get 1 cracked SS free (which you, if you wish can send in to be reslabbed) or will price them after I have listed all books that are for sale.

Pictures (some I already have) are coming this eve, but in the mean time here is the list and prices!

Prices are negotiable, payment via Paypal. Shipping is extra. If you see something, just post the takeit.gif

news.gif THE BOOKS BELOW ARE ALL SAFE AND SECURE! news.gif

Spiderman 300 DVD Mini 9.6 SS McFarlane (2 have been done, both 9.6) $125

Green Lantern 89 9.2 SS Neal Adams news.gif SOLD!

Fables #6 9.6 SS signed by Willingham and Buckingham (tough sig) $45

Authority #7 9.8 SS signed by Warren Ellis/Bryan Hitch $35

Ultimates volume 2 #1 SS 9.8 signed by Bryan Hitch $35

Amazing Spider-Man #200 9.4 SS signed by John Romita Sr. (note: part of the A in Romita has a smudge, needed to be noted and price is adjusted!) $85

Spider-Man Chapter One #1 SS 9.8 signed by John Byrne $125 (sorry, Byrne just aren't easy to get...)

Ultimate Wolverine/Hulk #1 SS 9.8 signed by LOST creator Damon Lindeloff $30

news.gif THE BOOKS BELOW HAVE CRACKED SLABS! news.gif

Cracked Slabs BUY ANY 2 of THE ABOVE GET 1 FREE!: confused-smiley-013.gif

X-Force #50 9.6 SS signed by Loeb and Liefeld

Countdown to IC One Shot SS signed by Phil Jiminez (either a 9.6/9.8 will check)

Infinite Crisis #1 9.8 SS signed by Johns and Phil Jiminez

1602 #1 SS 9.6 signed by Andy Kubert