• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**AGH**, My Bat #1 came back PURPLE, but I was able to trade it in for this....

291 posts in this topic

It might go far to restore everyone's confidence if the Mods would simply check the IP #'s. That would settle all of the rumors that are potentially very damaging to PT's reputation if left unsettled. Until then I don't think anyone should make any claims or pass any judgement.

MYBOSS1 was not an anti-Metro shill, he was an anti-Primetime shill.

What better way to turn the tide and engineer pack mentality against the original poster of this thread than an obnoxious and obvious shill.

Brilliant play gentlemen - it almost worked.

STEVE

Steve,

who are you suggesting is the shill behind MYBOSS1 with your theory?

Steve

Just following on from last comment (no linkage intended)

There are too many agendas on this thread.

Let the thread die.

agree.gif ...May this be the final post on this "going nowhere and not achieving anything constructive" thread. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Anyone one who posts after this post on this thread, may they never acquire that special Golden Age key that they've been long searching for... devil.gifface_icon_small_happy.gifwink.gif

All I have heard about the Gold Forum in the other sections is how informative and great it is. Some have suggested this area was the "Gold" standard recently in relation to all the krap that happens in the other Forums. And now I decide to take a look and see that you all are flaming each other with a verve not seen in the General section in months. So much for the stimulating discussion... sleeping.gif

Jim

All I have heard about the Gold Forum in the other sections is how informative and great it is. Some have suggested this area was the "Gold" standard recently in relation to all the krap that happens in the other Forums. And now I decide to take a look and see that you all are flaming each other with a verve not seen in the General section in months. So much for the stimulating discussion... sleeping.gif

Jim

The norm here is definitely to exchange information and marvel at each others books. Every now and then something like this happens, but not too often. When I first read the thread, I took Primetimes post not a slam against Metro, just a simple got a Bat 1 which I had graded at a later date, came back restored but Metro let me exchange it with some cash for a Detective 33 (which is a much nicer book than the Bat 1). Thing only got out of hands when others started probing more.

MYBOSS1 was not an anti-Metro shill, he was an anti-Primetime shill.

What better way to turn the tide and engineer pack mentality against the original poster of this thread than an obnoxious and obvious shill.

Brilliant play gentlemen - it almost worked.

STEVE

Steve,

You have genuine mental problems.

S

Just following on from last comment (no linkage intended)

There are too many agendas on this thread.

Let the thread die.

agree.gif ...May this be the final post on this "going nowhere and not achieving anything constructive" thread. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Anyone one who posts after this post on this thread, may they never acquire that special Golden Age key that they've been long searching for... devil.gifface_icon_small_happy.gifwink.gif

Hopefully something good will come out of all this.

Perhaps the Mods will make it harder to create an account here to do just what The Boss did. Throw mud and insults around until they are banned.

Did the talk about changing the registration process stall out when all the shills were ousted awhile ago? Was there ever anything decided that would actually work, or did it come down to not being cost effective? I sure wouldn't mind it if some changes were made to make those who create acounts for nothing other then shilling be held responsible for what they write , other then just banning their I.P addy.

Which isn't really any kind of punishment since all they need to do is create another account since it is set up in a way for them to do so. Bring on a user id verification system , so those of us here who want to actually converse can do so in realtive peace.

Keep in mind, that does not mean we will still not whine, moan and poke each other with sticks. But I will at least know those I am talking with were verified by the mods.

Ze-

Has MyBOSS1 been suspended already? I certainly do not believe that MYBOSS1 is the same person as Primetime. I have exchanged numerous emails with Primetime and every email I've had with him has been nothing more than great and how he loves this hobby. I did not receive anything damaging or way out of line from him concerning Metro and the Bat 1. All he told me was that he later found out that the Bat 1 that he purchased from Metro came back as restored and that he was upset about it, but managed to trade it in + some cash for the Tec 33. And he is very happy about the transaction.