• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haven't seen Notch_Top anywhere.

95 posts in this topic

Over a month ago he claimed to be having some personal/family/paypal/financial complications

Bruce,

I've been hearing this from various people for over 2 years now....I personally have never dealt with him because of these ongoing situations. - It's always something.....

Hmmm...

That is pretty funny stuff there Mike.

You continue to try and do business with me ..I think you have it the other way around . I am the one that will not do business with you or your "special" brother.

Here's a recent e-mail from you :

"Matt, do you sell lots? I am looking to buy a huge collection. My brother

and I want to spend 8000.00 on a collection this summer and I have guys down

here but I am keeping my options open. What state do you live in? I live

im MA, and it might be beneficial for us to talk a bit. As far as the

hobgoblin cover, How much are you asking? I honestly am not too fimiliar

with the "double cover" issues too much but if price is doable for me, I

might. I have my eye on that 9.8 online too and I just sent one in to be

graded as well which shipped out this morning but I think it will be a 9.6

to 9.8 so I might hold off on the 9.8 online. I have a huge want list but

if we can work out something as far as payment plan.....

Here we go.

Ghost rider 1

Ghost rider 3

Ghost rider 9

Marvel spotlight 5

" " 7

" " 10

iron fist 1

iron fist 14 9.8 only

iron man 55 9.6 or higher

x men 12 9.4

daredevil 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 all in 9.4 (im paying for dd #1 in

9.2 right now.)

spider man 101 129 in 9.4 or higher

fantastic four 52 9.2 or higher

hulk 181 9.6 only

avengers 1 9.0 or higher

caliber 1 (first crow) 9.4 or higher

Any daredevil from 2 to 50 in 9.4

(all books with no grade means 9.4 or higher, and none with cream or tan

pages or notes or datestamps, writing)

IF you want to provide me with your store/house number, I will call.

MIKE smile.gif"

Plenty of others as well...

You shuleys are hilarious, you seem to forget the damnest things and remember other things completely wrong as you see fit...Hmmmm..

I'm not sure how to participate here, since we have been, and still are having involved email correspondence since this afternoon discussing our situation and its possible resolution. As someone who posted the most information on this thread, I feel I should be available if you wish to address something directly to me. I'm here if so.

Now gman knows what books to buy so he can flip them to Kevin and make huge profits. 27_laughing.gif

Somebody get me another bag of popcorn. insane.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Nope Matt, things have gone fine for us lately. I just hate to see you pulling the same 'ol [!@#%^&^] you did years ago, and making people wonder what happened to you. Maybe if you answered your emails, none of these problems would happen.

Nope Matt, things have gone fine for us lately. I just hate to see you pulling the same 'ol [!@#%^&^] you did years ago, and making people wonder what happened to you. Maybe if you answered your emails, none of these problems would happen.

Well unfortunately things happen in life that pull us away from the computer...

I know that is hard for you to grasp as you as clearly on yours for many , many hours a day. Just a guess based on your ebay bidding history smile.gif

I am simply out of town for awhile, that's it..No conspiracy theory here.

Those that have purchased anything from me this last month, got stellar service as always. And my feedback dictates such...

But your right I guess all of this could have been avoided by me spending my time at the cpu, regardless of what might be going on in my life.

I mean who really gives a [!@#%^&^] about problems in someone elses life as long as they get a quick reply to their e-mail.

What do they say...Walk a mile in my shoes..... 893blahblah.gif

This is an odd situation as Matt and I have been in communication and "hashing out" our differences via email a good part of Tuesday day/night and Wednesday morning. Its awkward to sit here now virtually uninvolved however while he arrived to take issue with others, and while my concerns and experiences dominate the thread. Matt and I have come to a new understanding in which the deal has been agreed to be completed upon his return from his current whereabouts and he's agreed to inform me if anything changes with that plan. Since that is the case, its counterproductive to publicly repeat in detail what has transpired in email already. What I will say, is that Matt responded well to my concerns and complaints. He acknowledged to my satisfaction that the lack of communication and general courtesy on his part led to avoidable misunderstandings and confusion. He claims to have no issue with my posts since they were factual. I gave him an opportunity to address me on the thread but apparently he felt we covered everything via email. I'm sorry if some of you wasted a bag of virtual popcorn hoping for an online confrontation... just didn't happen that way.

Thanks to all the forum members that offered me support on this thread and in PM's as well.

My problem with Matt is resolved in my mind for the time being and I hope that this deal will be concluded as planned and without further drama.

Lastly, I will offer this constructive advice to Matt which echoes most of Bonds' and some of Kevin's comments...

Matt,

It seems to me that most of your current problems in this hobby revolve around lack of communication and lack of availability one way or another, particularly in private deals. People are just not comfortable with the regular, lengthy "Communication Blackouts" in the middle of proposed, or agreed upon transactions whether on the buying or selling end. This easily corrected character flaw of yours clearly leads to many avoidable problems... among which are perceptions of disrespect and apathy as well as confused, angry reactions and skepticism to your explanations. From what I can see, you apparently approach your eBay customers with a much different attitude. How can you have exemplary eBay feedback for official online sales, but have more than your share of people angry, confused and frustrated with you in private deals? I think the solution is pretty obvious... If you can't approach a private commitment with the same importance and weight you do an eBay transaction... avoid them, or learn to apply the same sense of commitment and urgency to complete a private deal as agreed, as you do on eBay. Consider your feedback to be when a private deal partner tells others how well the deal went. Hope that's food for thought.

Matt, I didn't say you should live on the computer. I didn't say you should respond to every email within a day. I did say that you should honor your commitments, and have better communication skills. Someone shouldn't have to wait months for a refund, wonder in the middle of a deal with you if you've disappeared for good, etc. etc. I had a surgery recently, but I still made it a point to at least keep in contact with people that I was doing business with.

Hmmm...

You continue to try and do business with me ..I think you have it the other way around . I am the one that will not do business with you or your "special" brother.

Here we go.

Ghost rider 1

Ghost rider 3

Ghost rider 9

Marvel spotlight 5

" " 7

" " 10

iron fist 1

iron fist 14 9.8 only

x men 12 9.4

9.2 right now.)

hulk 181 9.6 only

avengers 1 9.0 or higher

MIKE smile.gif"

You shuleys are hilarious, you seem to forget the damnest things and remember other things completely wrong as you see fit...Hmmmm..

Matt ,

I have no idea WHAT THE 893censored-thumb.gif your talking about regarding this lot of books and this huge deal that I am allegedly involved in. I have NOTHING to do with the list of books that you provided. I wouldn't buy 99 % of the [!@#%^&^] that you listed on here....in fact, I have never, will never, never planned on, or even entertained a thought of doing any biz with you.....So before you start slamming me and throwing this 893censored-thumb.gif around about me, get your facts straight. - mad.gif

Over a month ago he claimed to be having some personal/family/paypal/financial complications

Bruce,

I've been hearing this from various people for over 2 years now....I personally have never dealt with him because of these ongoing situations. - It's always something.....

Hmmm...

Here we go.

Ghost rider 1

Ghost rider 3

Ghost rider 9

Marvel spotlight 5

" " 7

" " 10

iron fist 1

iron fist 14 9.8 only

x men 12 9.4

9.2 right now.)

hulk 181 9.6 only

avengers 1 9.0 or higher

MIKE smile.gif"

Nope sorry...that email never came from me or my brother...nextlevelmp it sounds like?

Here you go Matt/Dave...here's a direct question...Why do you take so long between deals once payment or books are recieved? you still have yet to answer this question but instead just call everyone childish remarks...I know about what happend to the guy trying to get the TOS 39 9.0 off of you...why did you take so long to get back to him? why didn't you finish the deal with him instead of mail his books back instead? confused-smiley-013.gif