• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to kiss some Paradise Butt

77 posts in this topic

There were just over 500 items submitted for Stan to sign, including hardcovers, posters/prints and t-shirts.

I think that that for customer privacy concerns we probably shouldn't comment on what the most valuable books submitted for this signing were.

the very first cgc signature series t-shirts coming soon to a local comic store near you!

There were just over 500 items submitted for Stan to sign, including hardcovers, posters/prints and t-shirts.

I think that that for customer privacy concerns we probably shouldn't comment on what the most valuable books submitted for this signing were.

Wow, only 500, I thought their would have been more, I like events like this one where some of the proceeds are donated to "Hero Initiative" Thanks again for the opportunity.

Wow, only 500, I thought their would have been more, I like events like this one where some of the proceeds are donated to "Hero Initiative" Thanks again for the opportunity.

I think Stan set the limit. Otherwise, you are looking at over 1000 easy. tongue.gif

I got a X men 1 at a .5 signed by The Man. We were hoping for a 1 or a 1.5 but that didn't work out. Regardless. I am content. But according to cgc, once a page is missing, the grade given is a .5 regardless of the condition of the book? That I found a little harsh.

as long as it's presentable though, right?

I got a X men 1 at a .5 signed by The Man. We were hoping for a 1 or a 1.5 but that didn't work out. Regardless. I am content. But according to cgc, once a page is missing, the grade given is a .5 regardless of the condition of the book? That I found a little harsh.

as long as it's presentable though, right?

Totally. It ended up having a page missing. On the label it reads " 12th page missing, doesn't affect story". Besides that, a solid book in my opinion. I can't stop staring at it headbang.gif

Got My Stan Lee Sig Series Books Back

Amazing Spiderman 36 Vol 2 (World Trade Center Issue) 9.4 Stan Lee Only

Amazing Spiderman 500 9.6 Stan Lee and Scott Hanna

Amazing Spiderman 400 9.8 Stan Lee Only

when am i going to get my books back?!?

I asked them yesterday, and it seems that they have only received a few Stan Lee books so far. They seem to be trickleing in.

i'm soooo worried and anxious at the same time. i just can't wait to get mine back!