• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to kiss some Paradise Butt

77 posts in this topic

I just wanted to thanks all the people at Paradise Comics who work so hard to bring all of us such awesome things like a private signing with Stan The Man Lee. So much hard work at such a fair price that I had to dedicate a post to them. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Pete was telling me some of the books that people submitted and my jaw dropped. There are going to be some sick Stan Lee SS books out there. I look very forward to seeing the grades they get.

I just wanted to thanks all the people at Paradise Comics who work so hard to bring all of us such awesome things like a private signing with Stan The Man Lee. So much hard work at such a fair price that I had to dedicate a post to them. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Pete was telling me some of the books that people submitted and my jaw dropped. There are going to be some sick Stan Lee SS books out there. I look very forward to seeing the grades they get.

Watch our for Doug.

He has Frisky hands

Watch our for Doug.

He has Frisky hands

lol And he calls me trouble... irony.

Yeah I second this posting, actually. I submitted a lowly one book for signing (but it should be a great one.)

Paradise is easily the best comic store I've ever been to and everyone there is awesome. I don't think I've ever met a nicer group of people at a comic store.

Kudos.

I just want to say thanks to Kevin, Peter, Alex and Kris for getting my book to the fellas really quick!

Thanks guys! Appreciate the effort to get me all the info and for getting it done!!

Next: Steve Ditko! (I kid, I kid...)

I second that as well!

I actually went to the store for the first time last week and I live in Toronto! I know, I know. The guys I saw there, Doug and Peter were very nice and cordial. I can't wait to hear an update on the Stan Lee signing. I submitted some books which, when I get back, will be my grails smile.gif

Awesome work! I'm very excited.

What's Stan signing for you? Sounds exciting!

Dan

I'm sure there's some really crazy stuff that other people are getting done, but thanks for asking.

The books I submitted to be signed by Stan "the Man" Lee were:

Captain America #100 x2 I'm going to keep the copy that ends up getting the better grade, the second copy I'm going to put into a Cap first issue set that I'm making for a future investment when the movie eventually comes out

Tales of Suspense #63 - Origin Issue

Captain America #109 - Origin retold Issue, I just love the cover

I'm just a huge fan of the Origins of Cap, and those will be fantastic to have. The TOS 63 was cgc 8.0 and a pedigree. That will be one of my grails, along with the Cap #100's

And for my girlfriend - Amazing Spiderman Annual (the wedding issue) smile.gif

Maybe we should start a "what did you submit to Stan Lee thread"!

What's Stan signing for you? Sounds exciting!

Dan

I'm sure there's some really crazy stuff that other people are getting done, but thanks for asking.

The books I submitted to be signed by Stan "the Man" Lee were:

Captain America #100 x2 I'm going to keep the copy that ends up getting the better grade, the second copy I'm going to put into a Cap first issue set that I'm making for a future investment when the movie eventually comes out

Tales of Suspense #63 - Origin Issue

Captain America #109 - Origin retold Issue, I just love the cover

I'm just a huge fan of the Origins of Cap, and those will be fantastic to have. The TOS 63 was cgc 8.0 and a pedigree. That will be one of my grails, along with the Cap #100's

And for my girlfriend - Amazing Spiderman Annual (the wedding issue) smile.gif

Maybe we should start a "what did you submit to Stan Lee thread"!

Lets Leave it in this one!

I sent for

Amazing Spider-man 36 (Vol 2 WTC Issue) Stan Lee with be part of it with other sigs

Amazing Spider-man 400 Stan Lee with be part of it with other sigs

Amazing Spider-man 500 Stan Lee with be part of it with other sigs

Strange Tales 163 Stan Lee with be part of it with Jim Steranko

I sent for

Amazing Spider-man 36 (Vol 2 WTC Issue) Stan Lee with be part of it with other sigs

those sounds awesome!

for the #400 and #500, is it safe to assume you also have #100 and #200 also signed by Stan Lee and others?

I sent for

those sounds awesome!

for the #400 and #500, is it safe to assume you also have #100 and #200 also signed by Stan Lee and others?

Nope, dont got them but thats a good idea for next year if they do it again!

Two more items to my shipping list!

that would be an awesome set to have

Amazing SpiderMan 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 all with Stan Lee sigs

wowzers

if I wasn't already going for a Cap first issue set, i'd do that for sure

I love how this post turned out. Those are some sweet books you guys got signed.

Myself, I got:

AMS 129 around a 6.0

X men 1 at around a 1.5 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

AMS 252 at around a 9.0

Ultimate Spiderman 1 white variant that was already slabbed (9.6) that Pete cracked open.

stan's sig truly makes the book so much sweeter. even an x-men at 1.5