• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone make frames with turnable pages to display complete stories?

19 posts in this topic

I am looking for frames to display complete comic book stories using minimal wall-space. Any info will be most appreciated, and if you know anyone who could manufacture such a product proficiently, please tell them that I would probably buy quite a few of them. Please email me directly: Jim@HeritageCoin.com.

Thanks!

I am looking for frames to display complete comic book stories using minimal wall-space. Any info will be most appreciated, and if you know anyone who could manufacture such a product proficiently, please tell them that I would probably buy quite a few of them. Please email me directly: Jim@HeritageCoin.com.

Thanks!

Well I am not emailing you directly because in doing so I would acknowldege the whoring of these boards. But I WILL say that even before I started posting here my brain was wondering HOW a CGC type slb could be made that could actually allow every page of a book to be read. Now I am not sure if this is what you are after - but I think it is an intriquiing thing. We can travel into space, split the atom and freeze pizza! We MUST be able to figure out a way to slab books but still let all the pages be leafed through!

What the heck does that have do do with the topic? Simply SAYING off-topic doesn't make it right. Dag - Nab - Ittttttt!

First bubbles & greggy, now I have you trolling me? I have been nothing but kind & gentle to everyone on these forums & this is what I get in return? What have I done to deserve this wretched fate? <====rhetorical question. One more thing, your post was 893offtopic1.gif as it did not address the original query........

What the heck does that have do do with the topic? Simply SAYING off-topic doesn't make it right. Dag - Nab - Ittttttt!

First bubbles & greggy, now I have you trolling me? I have been nothing but kind & gentle to everyone on these forums & this is what I get in return? What have I done to deserve this wretched fate? <====rhetorical question. One more thing, your post was 893offtopic1.gif as it did not address the original query........

Yes, my first post was off-topic but my second post was on-topic but your first post and your second post were both off-topic so that put me one up on you!

Yes, my first post was off-topic but my second post was on-topic but your first post and your second post were both off-topic so that put me one up on you!

Well Mr Halperin is the Co-Chairman of Heritage Galleries so I thought he might have some insight or at the very least he was alerted to the situation.

Respect my AuthoriTIE!

We do! We do! 893worship-thumb.gif893worship-thumb.gif

OK - now seriously - I can't believe I am not the only person who has tried to figure out how to make a slab that also allows reading the book. But my brain is actually working on this and who knows? There HAS to be a way! there just HAS to be.