• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Group shot pics....

284 posts in this topic

that Catman 31 cover tickles my fancy for some reason. it reminds me of primitive art (not cave paintings, but art done by amateurs with unique style)

that Catman 31 cover tickles my fancy for some reason. it reminds me of primitive art (not cave paintings, but art done by amateurs with unique style)

It's a good cover. The swirls in the snow are a particularly nice touch, though you can't make them out from the photo.

I posted these in the GA Group Shot thread, but since you started one in the general section, here they are again for anyone who didn't already see them.

Early set of Adventure Comics/New Adventure Comics:

AdventureGroupShot.jpg

Ashcans:

AshcanGroupShot.jpg

I cant take pics as nicely, but here's my signed Cap run (#18 is missing because it's on my wall right now)

almost all the issues are x3 signed by either Brubbaker, Epting with either D'Armatta or Perkins

the last couple issues aren't signed by Epting because I dont think he's made any recent appearances.

caprunpg9.jpg

I posted these in the GA Group Shot thread, but since you started one in the general section, here they are again for anyone who didn't already see them.

Early set of Adventure Comics/New Adventure Comics:

AdventureGroupShot.jpg

i think i can hear the church choir singing

I made this thread with the GA section in mind (though I would love to see stuff from all ages). I figure a lot of people don't bother to go over there and are missing some great group shots.

Good idea, October! I always wondered why there wasn't a thread like this in this section. Great LB Cole books!!!

oneasian - I haven't bought a modern in a couple years, but that's an impressive Cap run. thumbsup2.gif

I made this thread with the GA section in mind (though I would love to see stuff from all ages). I figure a lot of people don't bother to go over there and are missing some great group shots.
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

oneasian - I haven't bought a modern in a couple years, but that's an impressive Cap run. thumbsup2.gif

thanks! i would consider having the entire run currently as it is signed a grail in itself. i'm just so happy to have it

i can't imagine what it must be like to collect the older SA and GA books. that's some serious s#*t

Great Crypts, testinadical!

Oneasian, if you want to read these, cheap reprints from the '90s are very easy to find and a great way to get started. The ECs from the 1950s had fantastic stories and art, and will totally hook you!