• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED ASM #300 CGC 9.8 WP - 9.9

12 posts in this topic

I am looking for an Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.8WP or a CGC 9.9. Wolud really like a 9.9. If anyone can locate me a CGC 9.9 please let me know. I am also willing to do trades for 9.9. laugh.gif

I forgot to! (ha,ha) I don't mean to be a pain and I know some members may hate seeing this post but I really want a CGC 9.9, I already have 15 CGC 9.6'S and 1 CGC 9.8 OW/W so that is why I want a CGC 9.8 WP AND THEN OF COURSE 9.9(10.0 would be nice!!!!!)

I forgot to! (ha,ha) I don't mean to be a pain and I know some members may hate seeing this post but I really want a CGC 9.9, I already have 15 CGC 9.6'S and 1 CGC 9.8 OW/W so that is why I want a CGC 9.8 WP AND THEN OF COURSE 9.9(10.0 would be nice!!!!!)

Putting all your eggs in one basket....? smirk.gif

It might be easier to re-submit your 15 CGC 9.6'S and 1 CGC 9.8 OW/W. Who knows you may hit the jackpot.......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No I am not putting all my eggs in one basket, I do have many other books but for some reason I really like this one. Do I think it will be a wise investment(yes) but either way I am glad I have them.