• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CA100

4 posts in this topic

Try setting your scanner at 200 dpi and adjust your photobucket file size limit to 1 meg (you might consider practicing the posting of scans in our dedicated testing area before starting another thread in grading).

Try setting your scanner at 200 dpi and adjust your photobucket file size limit to 1 meg (you might consider practicing the posting of scans in our dedicated testing area before starting another thread in grading).

Link to the section?

I didnt even know about the dedicated section and I have been a board member for years.

Artboy99

Link to the section?

I didnt even know about the dedicated section and I have been a board member for years.

Artboy99

Testing, 1... 2... 3...