• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 31 & 34

6 posts in this topic

yeah i think when i make the pictures smaller from the original scans i'm making them look duller. I'm going to try and use photoshop to crop them next time. But still what do you think these comics would grade taking into account they arent as dull as they seem

I'm thinking a 3.5/4.0 on the 31 and 4.0 on the 34. The 31 seems to have some fading even taking the scan problems into account.

You're also getting some pixilation. Try scanning at a higher resolution like 200 dpi if you're not already. A final resolution of 72 dpi will work fine, but if you're starting at 72 and re-sizing, you may be getting artifacts.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong in regrards to lack of responses. It just depends who happens to be around and feel simultaneously motivated. I'll often look at books here and not chime in depending on what else I have going on.