• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voltron

2 posts in this topic

Just finished reading the newest issue.....little behind in reading.....and I wonder where my thoughts and others are if anyone else is reading it.

I did love the tv series and was happy to hear about the book and wondering what stories it would tell or would it even tell the story of voltron before it picked up on the tv series. There is little change it in, like robot mice, as the story is just like the show. The artwork is really nice and the storytelling okay, but now I just see it as a reprint of the show. At least He-Man went on a different direction with it's book.

I understand that they may have done this so that new readers and followers of the series can pick it up, but why am i shelling out the $$ for a book that has really nothing new. Tho being who I am i will probably hang on at least until I see Voltron form up.

Anyone else's comments about this book much appreciated.