• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check your Iron Man 15's

58 posts in this topic

Sigh...you are a troublemaker. Why don't you bid on it and leave feedback right away. Wait...that didn't work the last time! 27_laughing.gif

What I wouldn't give to be in your room right now, beating the blue hell out of you! mad.gif

27_laughing.gif I knew that would get to you! confused-smiley-013.gif

not to mention you chose to use the color blue - which could be considered somewhat related to "beating" him....

Holy...I'm grossing myself out. 893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

You probably gross yourself up from sniffing your mutt's butt on a daily basis! tongue.gif

Dice - I bought my copy locally for $100; drbanner has just sold on on eBay fairly recently for $50+?

Werner Von Doom picked up the 9.4 FF 110 variant in the Heritage auction and posted a scan in the "Have a Cigar" thread. The copy I sold was a VG...

Can someone clarify which is the rare version? Green or Yellow?

Thanks

I think that's what I was trying to determin. Stackwzrd think it's the green one? Have you seen pence copies of this Iron Man and if so, are they green or yellow?

I think you and stckwzrd1 have now started a craze!

It is the unholy union that is the harbinger of the great crash as foretold an ancient prophecies...

Actually I won a ton of Submariners from him yesterday and no email yet ? I can't wait to get all those "NMs" slabbed ! BWAHAHAHAHA! insane.gif I dare say his Submariners puts comickev's high grade up on eBay now to shame wink.gif