• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Win Free Art!

1 post in this topic

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted here. All of my free time has been spent editing and writing comics, but we've got a contest in the works that I think some of you will be interested in...

See, we're hosting a contest to help promote Postcards: True Stories That Never Happened. I'm the assistant editor on the book, and I've also got my first published story in it as well. Anyway, check out the contest page.

In a nut shell, you need to write a short story based on a postcard sent 95 years ago (which is essentially what the writers did for their stories in the book). If we pick your story, you win the piece shown below from Stuart Moore's and Michael Gaydos' "Tic-Tac-Bang-Bang."

gaydos-page.jpg

If you have any questions, let me know. You know you like original art or you wouldn't be here, so if you happen to enjoy writing too, then give it a shot.