• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New pics! Incredible Hulk 181 VF+ (raw) $575 w/time payments - SOLD

15 posts in this topic

Since I've had such a strong response to my last Hulk 181 sale, I'm selling my raw copy, too! I'm also offering time payments on this one. Get your grail in 3 months! $300, $150 and $125. Total cost is $575 plus shipping and insurance.

I've had some interest from other potential buyers but no commitments yet. PM me any offers or questions!

Thanks!

thumbsup2.gifJerry

MyHulk181_front.jpg

MyHulk181_back.jpg

MyHulk181_topleft.jpg

MyHulk181_bottomleft.jpg

MyHulk181_topright.jpg

MyHulk181_bottomright.jpg

I got my grail!

acclaim.gif

cloud9.gif

yay.gif

yay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

My gf is even happy for me. You have to love any girl who doesn't give you *spoon* for spending close to $600 on a comic book hail.gif

Can I have her talk to my gf?

I got my grail!

acclaim.gif

cloud9.gif

yay.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

My gf is even happy for me. You have to love any girl who doesn't give you *spoon* for spending close to $600 on a comic book hail.gif

Well perhaps some clarification is in order. She has always been supportive of my hobby and she seems to like going to shows with me and stuff. Awhile back, she told me if we were still together in around 10 years she would buy me a 181. I thought that was really cool, but in the back of my mind I was thinking 2 things: I don't wanna wait that long and does she know how much it could cost by then? So while I have no doubt that she's happy for me, maybe she feels like she got off the hook a little bit too 893scratchchin-thumb.gif But whatever, I'm happy yay.gif

I got my grail!

acclaim.gif

cloud9.gif

yay.gif

Well perhaps some clarification is in order. She has always been supportive of my hobby and she seems to like going to shows with me and stuff. Awhile back, she told me if we were still together in around 10 years she would buy me a 181. I thought that was really cool, but in the back of my mind I was thinking 2 things: I don't wanna wait that long and does she know how much it could cost by then? So while I have no doubt that she's happy for me, maybe she feels like she got off the hook a little bit too 893scratchchin-thumb.gif But whatever, I'm happy yay.gif

hail.gifhail.gif

Also, if you total up how much you spend on books and how much you spend on her, I bet she easily costs more (no matter what your collecting habits). Girls are deceptively expensive, but don't actually show her the breakdown...they don't like that foreheadslap.gif