• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 181

11 posts in this topic

I'm sure you see many of these but just like an idea. TY

Hulk181Fcov.jpg

Hulk181Bcov.jpg

Still digging through comics I have not seen for about 15 or more years, what stinks is I still can't find about 2 or 3 boxes. Oh well, I had forgot about these and thought they were lost after about 5 moves.

Still as happy as a pig in you know what headbang.gif

Nice looking book with perfect centering. cloud9.gif

I think 8.5 is about right. The slight rounding of the upper spine corner + small color loss right edge FC + bottom back cover wear would probably keep it out of 9.0 or higher.

Thank you Mike and Zipper, I really appriciate your input. I think it's time to send off to get graded. I think at the worst it could do is an 8 but I doubt it. And I thought this book was missing along with others. Still missing most of my golds and god only knows what else. foreheadslap.gif Considering I have not seen any of these in 20 or more years and thought they where gone like most of my sports cards, I can only jump for joy yay.gif

You guys are the best headbang.gif

Thank you Mike and Zipper, I really appriciate your input. I think it's time to send off to get graded. I think at the worst it could do is an 8 but I doubt it. And I thought this book was missing along with others. Still missing most of my golds and god only knows what else. foreheadslap.gif Considering I have not seen any of these in 20 or more years and thought they where gone like most of my sports cards, I can only jump for joy yay.gif

You guys are the best headbang.gif

If your planning on selling this, don't get it graded... you'll get more with people specualting on the grade as it presents very well, quite above it's technical grade. And people will pay for the 'what if' factor when it comes to slabbing time.

This is a perfect book for the bay as is! thumbsup2.gif

8.5/9.0

Think this would grade in that region. 9.0 wouldn't be out of question. I would recommend getting it slabbed to sell, because I believe people pay more for a gurantee grade then a 'what if' book.

Crease is bearly visable to naked eye, but it is there. You nead to hold book at just right angle to see it. I if selling would rather be fair and get what it's worth, I wouldn't want to sell and have someone think it's a 9 and ends up being 8. I know that's all part of selling, but I would rather be fair. Money is just money and it's nice though but guilt sucks.