• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Post Amazing Spider-Man newspaper giveaway - need the set?

29 posts in this topic

Does anyone need all of the issues, 1-24, of the set? For $25, you can have them all sent via priority mail. PM me if inteersted.
takeit.gif was gonna buy a set for my boy, but this is alot cheaper than buying thru the publisher...thanks.

Yes, the publisher wants $39.95 plus $7.95 S/H. That totals $47.90. If my math is correct, $25 is less than $47.90.

I have double checked....and you are correct. 27_laughing.gif

2 sets came in the mail recently and my kids love them. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Everyone else should order lots and lots from you. thumbsup2.gif

Chris

I also have many duplicates of the single volumes if anyone needs some.

I apologize if I sound like a fool, but what is the Newspaper giveaway? I just recently got back into comics, so there is a LOT of stuff I have no clue about.

Thanks in advance.

About 4 months ago, certain newspapers across the country, carried an Amazing Spider-Man comic in the Sunday edition. The NY Post was the most notable of the carriers I think. They were thin, low quality comics that reprinted the first 11 issues of ASM and AF 15. There were a total of 24 issues or volumes as they were called. Each Sunday's issue was half of a regular issue. So, the first paper carried volume 1, which contained the first half of AF 15. The next Sunday edition carried volume 2, which contained the second half of AF 15. You can probably figure out the rest of the situation. They make for enjoyable reading of the classic, early ASM stories. LMK if you need a set!

About 4 months ago, certain newspapers across the country, carried an Amazing Spider-Man comic in the Sunday edition. The NY Post was the most notable of the carriers I think. They were thin, low quality comics that reprinted the first 11 issues of ASM and AF 15. There were a total of 24 issues or volumes as they were called. Each Sunday's issue was half of a regular issue. So, the first paper carried volume 1, which contained the first half of AF 15. The next Sunday edition carried volume 2, which contained the second half of AF 15. You can probably figure out the rest of the situation. They make for enjoyable reading of the classic, early ASM stories. LMK if you need a set!

PM sent

Got them in the mail today, come on guys, scarf up a set, he packages them well, they are in very nice shape, and they are in your hands FAST!!!

Thanks again man, good luck with the rest of them, I am enjoying mine.