• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Omnibus Editions? Info?

2 posts in this topic

Folks,

Anyone have the scoop on these Marvel Omnibus editions? Seems like they are big Masterworks. Why are they coming out with these? Makes me a bit angry as I've been purchasing Masterworks of a couple of series, and now they have something that might be better?

V/R,

Mike

Folks,

Anyone have the scoop on these Marvel Omnibus editions? Seems like they are big Masterworks. Why are they coming out with these? Makes me a bit angry as I've been purchasing Masterworks of a couple of series, and now they have something that might be better?

V/R,

Mike

Well... that sort of depends. I think the Uncanny X-Men version and FF versions were great. Somewhat easy to read, included the letters pages, nice reproduction quality and pages were a little bit nicer.

Now... the DD volume and some of the later volumes have been a disappointment.

I'm waiting to see the quality of the ASM volume and the FF vol. 2 -- let's hope Marvel reverts back to the original format.