• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THANK CGC FOR DELETING THAT STAN LEE THREAD ABOUT A DELETED STAN LEE THREAD

43 posts in this topic

bowling_strike2.jpg

That reminds me, i need to go bowling soon.

Wednesdays are $1 games at my local lanes 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

$1 ?!?

Wow, I went with my son a few weeks ago and was amazed at how expensive it was to bowl nowadays. Why in my day it only cost a nickel for all day. j/k

It was expensive though. For my son and I for an hour of bowling it was like $40 with shoe rental.

Just wondering, what about this thread is strike worthy? Which guidline did I break? Didn't really read them all, too lazy.

Something about Arch's tolerance for people continuing to post about banned threads. Don't worry, you can just blame it on your 12 yr old... grin.gif

Just wondering, what about this thread is strike worthy? Which guidline did I break? Didn't really read them all, too lazy.

You're making a mockery of this very serious issue!!!! Mockery, I tells ya!!! From now on your name will be, in true military style, Major Mocker.

insane.gif

Something about Arch's tolerance for people continuing to post about banned threads. Don't worry, you can just blame it on your 12 yr old... grin.gif

Arch might like this thread then, the premise behind it was to mock those who start threads about deleted threads.......I guess I'm the only one who gets it, don't worry I'm comfortable in laughing at my own joke. grin.gifinsane.gif

Just wondering, what's the record for closed threads in one day? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
There was once this guy named mystrinspace and one day he came unglued. 27_laughing.gif

It/he was a bizzare train wreck. crazy.gif

I just notified the moderator on myself....apparently you could do that to yourself, I was always curious if that was allowed.

I did it once, and Dena quickly and efficiently deleted the thread. thumbsup2.gif

I just notified the moderator on myself....apparently you could do that to yourself, I was always curious if that was allowed.

I did it once, and Dena quickly and efficiently deleted the thread. thumbsup2.gif

Notify her about the coin forums. Maybe she'll delete those. devil.gif

Oh in that case before this thread disappears....

EVERYBODY SUCKS! acclaim.gif

(except nik cuz it's his birthday)

DISCLAIMER:this post is made in jest poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Oh in that case before this thread disappears....

EVERYBODY SUCKS! acclaim.gif

(except nik cuz it's his birthday)

DISCLAIMER:this post is made in jest poke2.gif

The Trooper finds that not funny, he's offended and not amused, and it wasn't funny. hi.gif

It's a power I don't like to overuse. I am saving it for the next time someone posts a photo of Greggy in white short-shorts...