• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ((NOW 50% OFF!!)) Some CGC rejects, ASM, DD, GS, JLA, and more

170 posts in this topic

Next up, Avengers 59, 66, 68, 69, 70 and 74....

And now I remember where these books came from... most of them look a lot better than they are. But they have flaws missed on a quick examination...

So now they are cheap. thumbsup2.gif

Avengers 69 ... 5.5 ... $6.00

This copy is gorgeous, except for the weirdest damage I have seen in a while under the logo. Looks like a cat tried to bed down in the center of the villain's head. confused-smiley-013.gif Corners and edges are sharp.

aaa406.jpg

aaa407.jpg

Okay, didn't get around to the Marvel Premieres tonight... But due to my recent purchase, (detailed in the edited opening post):

ALL remaining books in this thread are now 50% off!!!

Discount will continue until I post otherwise in the thread...

Got to recoup my purchase costs so I don't feel guilty, and I would rather pass some savings along... And as an FYI, I am doing the same with ALL books leftover from my last FS thread, the one from last week. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Composite list of what is available will follow once I get back from some errands... thumbsup2.gif

But in the meantime, it's every Greggy for himself. sumo.gif