• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ((NOW 50% OFF!!)) Some CGC rejects, ASM, DD, GS, JLA, and more

170 posts in this topic

Stuck at home today while my car is in the shop, so here is my second attempt at one of these FS threads (at least one with pictures)... The first one went quite well, thanks to all of you who made purchases. As a bonus, everyone who bought something in the last thread gets free shipping in this thread. thumbsup2.gif And the first "new" buyer gets free shipping as well.

For everyone else, Shipping will be $4.00 to the US or Canada... It will be $8,574.33 to Belgium.

A hodge-podge of assorted Bronze and Copper here, the bulk of these books were CGC prescreen rejects (screened at 9.6). I thought this box was lost, but my assistant located it last week while helping me with spring cleaning. It's kind of sad how much inventory is just lying around in the ether, but that's what being a packrat is all about... This magazine box has around 160 books in it. I will try to get to all of them today. Over half are Spideys, but there is a weird mix here...

Mr takeit.gif rules the day. Questions and offers welcome via PM but the thread post decides victory.

Here we go...

UPDATE: Due to my recent purchase in esquirecomics thread, I am dropping prices on all remaining books in this thread by 50% until I post otherwise. I will post a cutoff in the thread once I have recouped my purchase(s), but until that time, all remaining books are 50% off listed prices. Note: I am doing the SAME on the leftovers in my thread from last week! Just don't want to feel guilty about my Golden Age purchase, so I will pass some savings along. thumbsup2.gif