• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOCAL & ESQUIRECOMICS PRESENTS BATMAN 1-100

229 posts in this topic

Southern California Comics and EsquireComics.com recently completed yet another joint venture and acquired a near complete run of Batman #1-100. Seventy-three of the books are CGC graded and the average grade is better than 5.5(F-). A very small number of the graded books are restored.

All of the books are in the possession of Southern California Comics.

Some of the CGC highlights of the set include Batman #1 CGC 7.5 ®, #3 CGC 9.0 ®, #8 CGC 7.0, #11 CGC 5.0, #39 CGC 7.0, #66 CGC 7.5, #87 CGC 7.5, and #100 CGC 5.5.

I will be posting as many of the books as I can over the next several days. These are being offered to Forumites exclusively up through Tuesday, April 10, 2007 . Then they will be available to the general public.

GRADES/PRICES: As noted. Any questions just ask.

SHIPPING: Unfortunately postal rates are increasing: $9 shipping USPS Priority Mail for domestic, $9 for Canada/Mexico, $16 all other countries. Combined shipping available. Before sending payment please contact Jamie Newbold at Southern California Comics via either socalcom@aol.com or 858-715-8669 for additional insurance, delivery confirmation, international customs concerns or other shipping method rates.

PAYMENT: Payment may be made by cash, money orders, personal checks, Visa/Mastercard and PayPal. The PayPal account is: socalcom@aol.com. Foreign orders: Money Orders or PayPal (in some cases), only! Checks may be held for up to 10 days to clear before the order will be mailed. All orders are shipped in sturdy boxes, packaged to minimize damage during shipping.

RETURNS: Both Socal and EsquireComics are members of the Network of Disclosure (www.networkofdisclosure.com) and therefore returns are always accepted, no questions asked (and for us this includes CGC books). so long as I am notified within 3 days, the book is sent back within 7 days and it is returned in the same condition. Buyer assumes return postage.

PAYMENT PLANS: Payment plans are generally available for up to three months. While there is no set minimum, the lower the dollar value the less likely a payment plan can be arranged due to the extra work involved. The initial down payment is nonrefundable and generally 1/3 of the retail cost of the book with the balance to be paid at the end of three months.

PURCHASE TACTIC: First takeit.gif "takes it"!!

WHAT TO DO UPON PURCHASE: Please contact Jamie Newbold immediately upon purchase to discuss payment/shipping. Please understand that Jamie is running a comic store and by offering these books on the forum first he is taking possible purchases from his loyal customers. Therefore, please timely contact him and make the necessary arrangements for payment/shipping. His contact info is:

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA COMICS

8280 CLAIREMONT MESA BL. #124

SAN DIEGO CA 92111

858-715-8669

www.SOCALCOMICS.COM

socalcom@aol.com

Good luck and enjoy!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Jamie has possession of all these correct? PQ on this one?

Correct, Jamie has all of these books in his possession. Unfortunately I have never seen them in person so he is calling the shots on grades. I have not been provided with PQs on the raw books. Obviously the CGC books will reflect the PQ on the label.

If anyone has any questions about the particular grading of a raw book, you may contact my partner Jamie Newbold at:

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA COMICS

8280 CLAIREMONT MESA BL. #124

SAN DIEGO CA 92111

858-715-8669

www.SOCALCOMICS.COM

socalcom@aol.com

And, as stated in the introduction, returns are always accepted, no questions asked (so long as the minimal terms above are met).