• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOCAL & ESQUIRECOMICS PRESENTS BATMAN 1-100

229 posts in this topic

can you list what is left?

Most of the unlisted books are still available. Trying to get as many up as I can, but I still have some shots to take at the CIA tonight!!!

893whatthe.gif

can you list what is left?

Most of the unlisted books are still available. Trying to get as many up as I can, but I still have some shots to take at the CIA tonight!!!

893whatthe.gif

Filing a new lawsuit against them tomorrow. grin.gif

Aren't they the good guys? confused-smiley-013.gif

They certainly think so. Delusional group. Worst agency of them all to deal with. Most unprofessional of the lot.

If you happen to "disappear" one of these days, can I have your books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They certainly think so. Delusional group. Worst agency of them all to deal with. Most unprofessional of the lot.

If you happen to "disappear" one of these days, can I have your books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you ever do hear of me dying in a hit-and-run car accident, ASK QUESTIONS!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

If you ever do hear of me dying in a hit-and-run car accident, ASK QUESTIONS!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

That's it ... I'm outta here.. I'm no Good Shepard

$360

2006 OS Guide = $417 approx.

BELOW GUIDE!!!!

finnbat23f.jpgfinnbat23b.jpg

takeit.gif

Thanks for taking this one...I was really tempted to BIN it as well...glad you did..phew

Now BIN #11 as well....as that's another one I like

$360

2006 OS Guide = $417 approx.

BELOW GUIDE!!!!

finnbat23f.jpgfinnbat23b.jpg

takeit.gif

Thanks for taking this one...I was really tempted to BIN it as well...glad you did..phew

Now BIN #11 as well....as that's another one I like

You're on your own there... poke2.gif