• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOCAL & ESQUIRECOMICS PRESENTS BATMAN 1-100

229 posts in this topic

$360

2006 OS Guide = $417 approx.

BELOW GUIDE!!!!

finnbat23f.jpgfinnbat23b.jpg

takeit.gif

Thanks for taking this one...I was really tempted to BIN it as well...glad you did..phew

Now BIN #11 as well....as that's another one I like

You're on your own there... poke2.gif

Nice pick up 'House! I was thinking about this one.

now wthat was a fun 8 pages of posts........... thumbsup2.gif

heck, i'm not even buying any books and am so tempted on some of these - surprised how great many of these covers are.

Congrats to you and SoCal for a job well done............ acclaim.gif

WHAT TO DO UPON PURCHASE: Please contact Jamie Newbold immediately upon purchase to discuss payment/shipping. Please understand that Jamie is running a comic store and by offering these books on the forum first he is taking possible purchases from his loyal customers. Therefore, please timely contact him and make the necessary arrangements for payment/shipping. His contact info is:

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA COMICS

8280 CLAIREMONT MESA BL. #124

SAN DIEGO CA 92111

858-715-8669

www.SOCALCOMICS.COM

socalcom@aol.com

is Batman 3 9.0 not posted?

Nice catch!! I realized that this morning. Somehow that one got missed in the scanning process. I have requested it.

I hope to have more soon. I am waiting on the next batch of scans. thumbsup2.gif

3rd app Catwoman (1st in costume & 1st costumed villainess (personally I prefer an uncostumed villainess but I guess we're still waiting for DC to act on that one!), 1st puppet master app, classic cover!

Only very slight restoration on this beauty!!

$5,750.00

2006 OS Guide = 8.0 - $5,936.00; 9.0 - $9,968.00

finnbat3f.jpgfinnbat3b.jpg