• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Mile High Grade #2

10 posts in this topic

Mile High was having a recent sale and I decided to take a flier on two hard to find books. Let me know what you think of this Strangers in Paradise and I'll post the grade later in the thread. Also see Guess the Mile High Grade #1 if you haven't already.

Strangers in Paradise, V1, #1 (Nov/93) - Other than the obvious, six NCB stresses on the spine and major dings on the top and bottom corners of the outside edge (not all that visible on the scan).

SiPV11.jpg

SiPV11B.jpg

Mile High graded this a Fine. The outside corners were partially folded over and the folds go right through the book. You can't really see it in the scan. I'm still pretty happy with this one.

Mike

Mile High graded this a Fine. The outside corners were partially folded over and the folds go right through the book. You can't really see it in the scan. I'm still pretty happy with this one.

Mike

Invisible creases would certainly knock it down a point or two depending on the amount of...and size of... one word.. "press" thumbsup2.gif