• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Karl Moline Route 666 OA

8 posts in this topic

I have a couple of pages of Karl Moline from Route 666 and I just love them! cloud9.gif Anyone have any, or any leads on where to send me? flowerred.gif Please post pics here with prices or PM me.

Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

Andy

Karl Moline is definitely one of the most under-rated artist in comics. He always puts out quality work.

Have you checked with Kwan Chang? I believe he used to have(or possibly Rep) Karl Moline art.

Route666 ended way to soon. I'd still love to get one of the covers. But so far have only managed this: devil.gif

1736720-route66608pg04.jpg

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

1736720-route66608pg04.jpg.027e1da5d5bef0b0f07a63d8194b9ae7.jpg

Agreed! I liked a lot of the series by Crossgen, but really enjoyed Route 666's artwork.

So, how do I get in touch with Kwan Chang? Google search? Thanks mr_not_so_nice! Great page!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Andy

Hi Andy,

I rep Karl Moline for art sales, and have lots of Route 666 Art. You can check out Karl's art at:

http://www.mightynib.com/moline.html

Along with Karl, I also represent Brandon Peterson, Paul Pelletier, and Dave Meikis for art sales, so I have lots of CrossGen art for sale.

And despite current mis-information Kwan has never represented Karl or any other Ex-CrossGen artists for original art sales, ever.

Best,

Randy Martin

Mighty Nib Original Art

http://www.mightynib.com

The only cover that Karl has left is the cover to #1. He just got back the art to entire first issue from Disney, and we're currently offering it for sale as a complete issue, with the cover. If we don't get any takers, then the cover will probably go for sale on eBay shortly.

If anyone's looking fro CrossGen art, I can probably direct you to who's selling art for the artists that I don't rep. I still keep in touch with most of the CrossGen guys.

Best,

Randy