• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HDTV or a Hulk #181 which would you get it you had the found $$

HDTV OR HULK #181  

282 members have voted

1. 1. HDTV OR HULK #181

70 posts in this topic

I have the HD TV mounted above the fireplace at home and I love watching Sports on HD especially football because the picture quality is superior to analog. It took me a few years to find a copy of Hulk 181 that I really liked and bought and I have no intention of selling the book. So, buy the HD TV and read the Hulk 181 during commerical breaks.

Can you post a pic (of the TV)? I'm trying to convince my wife to let me mount our TV above the fireplace but she thinks it will look weird. Thanks(thumbs up

[/url] TV001.jpg[/img]

Here ya go...

Don't put it above the fireplace!

I have the HD TV mounted above the fireplace at home and I love watching Sports on HD especially football because the picture quality is superior to analog. It took me a few years to find a copy of Hulk 181 that I really liked and bought and I have no intention of selling the book. So, buy the HD TV and read the Hulk 181 during commerical breaks.

Can you post a pic (of the TV)? I'm trying to convince my wife to let me mount our TV above the fireplace but she thinks it will look weird. Thanks(thumbs up

[/url] TV001.jpg[/img]

Here ya go...

It depends on where you sit to watch the TV. If you are on barstools- it is fine. Now personally, as a design professional.....

No TV over fireplace. sumo.gif

[/url] TV001.jpg[/img]

Here ya go...

It depends on where you sit to watch the TV. If you are on barstools- it is fine. Now personally, as a design professional.....

No TV over fireplace. sumo.gif

Some rooms offer no other option, as in mine. But, it seems to be working fine for us.

Over the fpl is sooooo....well...not cool

go with the Samsung plasma (and don't forget to have the color tuned by a pro)

the 181 sits in the closet...

the HD gives you hours and hours of entertainment...

and wifey will also like it

don't miss out on the DISCOVERY Channel HD programming....

the world like you've never seen it before...