• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my GF is AWESOME

33 posts in this topic

Damn dude. You are one lucky mofo hail.gif

Agreed...I feel kinda bad about continually, albeit unintentionally, ruining her surprises though.

she'll surprise you for more years to come....sounds like she's a keeper.

sounds like she's a keeper.

I plan on it...so don't any of you get your hopes up sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif I've had a keeper for quite a while now....good to see others are finding theirs. thumbsup2.gif

Damn dude. You are one lucky mofo hail.gif

Agreed...I feel kinda bad about continually, albeit unintentionally, ruining her surprises though.

Stop buying comics and start dropping hints. thumbsup2.gif

This thread is useless without a pic... poke2.gif

I was wondering when that would be requested. Unfortunately, that's not up to me. I'll be sure to ask her if she minds when she gets back though thumbsup2.gif You might regret asking though, because if you think you're envious now...

I was wondering when that would be requested. Unfortunately, that's not up to me. I'll be sure to ask her if she minds when she gets back though thumbsup2.gif You might regret asking though, because if you think you're envious now...

pic of the 181 poke2.gif

That's really sweet. My girlfriend has attempted to buy numerous Red Sonja books for me, only to discover I own it. :\ I think I should secretly put her in touch with pirate.

nice story, great girlfriend smile.gif good luck with her. So your birthday is two months away, and if your GF still wants to plan you a Wolverine surprise, have her PM me. I may be able to accommodate something along the line of what you missed out on in that For Sale thread you linked to.

pic of the 181 poke2.gif

Just got it in the mail...pics and scans are coming thumbsup2.gif