• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any thoughts on Prostores?

10 posts in this topic

Just looked over the promotional materials on eBay's site...

Anyone have any thoughts?

If not... answer this. If you were going to start a new comic book forum, and could only bring five CGC forum members with you (whether current or former), and you wanted your forum to be all it could be.... who would you bring? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1 ) Ze-Man

2) FFB

3) Flaming Telepath

4) Greggy

5) Red Hook

Savy sellers, buyers, resto knowledge and can see the big picture of the industry in a interesting manner.

and Greggy is added just so you can get'em the hell out of here already... plus you'll need a new post leader there... tongue.gifpoke2.gif

Here's my five:

Greggy

Bugaboo

Hammer

Major_Khaos

Joe_Collector

If I can't get my freak on every night watching those five, there is something wrong with me. thumbsup2.gif

Here's my five:

Greggy

Bugaboo

Hammer

Major_Khaos

Joe_Collector

If I can't get my freak on every night watching those five, there is something wrong with me. thumbsup2.gif

I would be ok with you taking these 5 to another board... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifpoke2.gif

Just change Bugaboo's name to his new shill name, and Sho'Nuff - you got yourself a team! grin.gif

FFB, povertyrow, Hammer (Invaluable resources on restoration and detection)

Ciorac (Intend to start a comic store some day and he could definitely teach me the stuff I'll need to know)

143ksk (need someone else who appreciates archies)