• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Only Sale! - Early Silver Age Marvel and some GA.

45 posts in this topic

This is the first time these books have ever been offered publicly for sale. The ONLY reason that I'm not going to make this post in the forum only section is that it's much easier to keep track of shipments when the orders are placed on my site, then 40 or 50 payments via paypal, so here's the deal:

In order to buy these books, the following must occur after you place an takeit.gif

1) you register on my site (if you're not already registered)

2) I create an invoice for you

3) You log back into my site and pay for the order thru paypal, credit card, or click the MO/cashier's check/check option

4) I ship the books upon receipt of payment

Clear as mud? 27_laughing.gif If any questions, just PM me. This should make shipments much easier on me, which means you get your books faster!

In the DC collection I just acquired, there were also some early Silver Age Marvel including some keys as well as some other misc titles. They will be listed here first and then whatever doesn't sell will go on qualitycomix.com.

Terms:

1) For books that don't have scans, they are available upon request

2) Shipping is EXACT cost + a $1.00 or $2.00 depending on how many books you order. My site calculates all of this.

3) Returns cheerfully accepted, no questions asked. Our grading is accurate; we don't like returns.

4) First takeit.gif gets the book(s). PMs don't count unless I agree to post a SOLD on the book for you.

5) There is an additional charge of 2.5% unless you make payment with MO/cashier's check/check. My site calculates all of this as well.

On with the books!