• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Of My Favorite Things

68 posts in this topic

6.0. Oh my god! I havnt looked but surely Ill bet your the top 2 on the census with that high a grade. This is a book thats non exsistant above a v.g unrestored folks.

Out of curiosity, I went and checked the Census, and amazingly Peter's is only the 2nd highest graded copy. There is a 9.0 unrestored copy! Does anyone know anything about that copy, like whether it's a Church or Lost Valley copy?

let's see some more favorite things!

STEVE

Okay, here are the three rarest DC books. The two on the right are Gerber 10s and the other is known as "Ian Levine's Bane":

1759500-IMG_1440%284%29.JPG

Nice! Did you just get the 13 recently? I remember you didn't have one yet when we talked about it in San Diego a couple of years ago. Looks sweet!

Including my two "Grails."

1740655-IMG_1434%284%29.JPG

Has anyone ever mentioned that your son looks like Leonardo Decaprio. I mean that in the most complimentary way.

A1K, I just showed my son your post and he wanted me to tell you that he really appreciates the comment. We just watched Leo in "The Departed" last night.