• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robert Kirkman Signing this Saturday 4/14

16 posts in this topic

Today is basically the deadline to get books out to me if you're on my list unless you want to overnight them. I will do one final mail check at 9am Saturday before I head to the show.

Everyone's books were completed except for a few Raws. Sorry Silvers, he was getting swamped, but your MZ 1 to be subbed got done.

Mushie's hardcovers will be in the mail hopefuly Monday. Robert was loving himself some sketches in the hardcovers. Rest of books being processed

He had the free comic bookday wolfman books but would only let people look at them. FYI, the fcbd book is the actual #1. It's 22 pages of story, so make sure everyone grabs one. They will reprint it later with sketches and stuff, but I think this is a first comic wise.

Huge thanks to Pirate for getting me these AWESOME Kirkman sketches and signature in my hardcovers:

HPIM0143.jpg

HPIM0142.jpg

These are going to have a special place in my collection for sure! yay.gif