• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting submissions for BRISTOL INTERNATIONAL COMIC EXPO May12-13

27 posts in this topic

2 of mine are for Sean Phillips and the other 2 are for Charlie Adlard 893applaud-thumb.gif

Why them? Did they do some zombie stuff you like or something? confused.gifinsane.gif

27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif Shhh....I'm a closet zombie fan

So, how'd the show go? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Any word? popcorn.gif

grin.gif

Give him a couple of days to recover. I think he only got back late last night. Jet lag is tough to get rid of. tongue.gif

If I don't hear from him by Thursday, I will give him a call. thumbsup2.gif

So, how'd the show go? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Any word? popcorn.gif

grin.gif

Give him a couple of days to recover. I think he only got back late last night. Jet lag is tough to get rid of. tongue.gif

If I don't hear from him by Thursday, I will give him a call. thumbsup2.gif

Yes, I'm sure the jet lag from the trip is no fun crazy.gif

Carlos can take as long as he wants to recover flowerred.gif Hopefully it was a great time!

I spoke with Carlos today, and he told me that the show was a great success.

He got pretty much everything done except for certain books for guests that didn't show up. Carlos told me that it's like he got 99% of everything done.

He's just been swamped with work and family since he got back, but promises to make it to the boards soon.

I spoke with Carlos today, and he told me that the show was a great success.

He got pretty much everything done except for certain books for guests that didn't show up. Carlos told me that it's like he got 99% of everything done.

He's just been swamped with work and family since he got back, but promises to make it to the boards soon.

Cool, thanks for the update! thumbsup2.gif