• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

What do you want?

The world's best wolverine collection

Already have it :acclaim: [sorry that's the Greggy in me coming out]

Don't give up or you will kick yourself when the winning answer is revealed.

35 :whatev:
I'll find one to use as trade bait :busy:

I'm gonna get it right eventually LMAO

So about that Shirley Temple drink...hmmm

:whatev:

I will take that as a yes... :acclaim:

Im going to kick you in your face while you are sleeping.. hows that :cool:

Can I have a day or 2 to mull it over?

:hi: Jon!

Speaking of kicking in the face, How's that prize coming along? :baiting:

Great game Steve! :applause: I immediately found the first clue. I then spent a couple of hours searching comicartfans. doh!

I was doing the same thing. I looked at ebay too but to no avail. I've been following the whole thread and I completely didn't remember seeing a game that went to myspace. doh!

well, I board the plane on Wednesday...after that start praying!!! :golfclap:

Great game Steve! :applause: I immediately found the first clue. I then spent a couple of hours searching comicartfans. doh!

I was doing the same thing. I looked at ebay too but to no avail. I've been following the whole thread and I completely didn't remember seeing a game that went to myspace. doh!

I searched ebay as well. I searched the boards for his ID and his full name for comicartfan. :P

:banana:

hm Does that mean you're going to fly to Albany and kick me in the face? :grin:

:banana:

hm Does that mean you're going to fly to Albany and kick me in the face? :grin:

Nah, that is only for Anthony, I actually like you... :sumo:

I searched ebay as well. I searched the boards for his ID and his full name for comicartfan. :P

Well I wanted to do something challenging and something fun so that when Grails gets to Baghdad and checks in, he will see that we were thinking of him.

Stay safe Grails. Post here and say hi to us when you get a chance.

And the rest of you keep checking back for the next edition of Grails Game!

Greetings from Baghdad. I had a nonstop flight from Chicago to Jordan with screaming babies to my front and back. The short flight from Jordan to Iraq was very peaceful.

Steve, I want to thank you for that great game and look forward to more. I really appreciate you incorporating my daughter into it.

For those of you who don't know Worldsbestcomics, he is a stand up guy and I'm glad I had the chance to meet him. I regret missing the opportunity for our families to get together for a BBQ or something but that will come. I also regret not seeing his collection! I thought I had a little more time.

This will be my last trip wrapping up three years here and I look forward to coming home for good. Whenever I get the chance, I will check in here as I have always enjoyed reading and learning from all of you. I can't wait to read about the San Diego con.

I appreciate all the offers for reading material, etc. from many of you. You guys are top notch. I am good to go here with my wife sending me a constant supply of goodies.

Grails!

Stay safe buddy and we'll have that barbeque when you get back.

I will be out of town at a family reunion on August 3rd so the next edition of Grails game will probably take place the following Monday at 10 AM Pacific Time so be prepared players!

A belated THANK YOU to worldsbest, for my prize from the latest game. Received my Defenders #8 (CGC 9.4, as pictured in this thread) last week. Yay! :D

Thanks for keeping the game alive while Grails is overseas. Stay safe out there, Grails!

A belated THANK YOU to worldsbest, for my prize from the latest game. Received my Defenders #8 (CGC 9.4, as pictured in this thread) last week. Yay! :D

Thanks for keeping the game alive while Grails is overseas. Stay safe out there, Grails!

You're welcome! I'm glad it arrived safely. A special thanks should go to MutantKeys too for trading me the prizes that he won for a CGC 9.8 X-Men book so I could give them to you and joecgcmaniac (thumbs u

Sorry for the game delay gents (and Grails) but life interrupted.

The next edition of Grails Game will take place right here tomorrow, August 16 at approximately 10:00 a.m Pacific Time.