• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

holy mackerel! izzat chris? kinda looks like him a lil bit

It sort of does, except for the hair.

actually that was what i was looking at. :makepoint:

I'm not bald. :sumo:

can't say with certainty that the sleeping dude is, tho. bald-ish, perhaps. would you characterise yourself as "baldish?"

Hell no!

Would you characterize me as baldish?

you're more of an "esque," i should think. having or possessing the qualities of, or thereabouts. skirting the fringe, insofar as the subject is concerned

holy mackerel! izzat chris? kinda looks like him a lil bit

It sort of does, except for the hair.

actually that was what i was looking at. :makepoint:

I'm not bald. :sumo:

can't say with certainty that the sleeping dude is, tho. bald-ish, perhaps. would you characterise yourself as "baldish?"

Hell no!

Would you characterize me as baldish?

you're more of an "esque," i should think. having or possessing the qualities of, or thereabouts. skirting the fringe, insofar as the subject is concerned

Damn you! All this time, I thought I just had a short haircut. :(

Please walk us through how you found the answers :popcorn:

What would we do without Wiki . . . :shy: Found most of the references there.

This next game is harder still. You may need more than Wikipedia or a :sumo: to win.

X-Men 417 [remember that book from the first game?] is noteworthy for being more than just the beginning of the "Dominant Species" storyline. And Gwen [remember her from the second game?] was around for some time before Spidey 121. If you trace these two threads, you will find they intersect [hint: the month continues our holiday theme].

What is the name of the artist whose ground-breaking work in comics this month earned him a lifetime achievement award?